- Completed one outline.
- Started writing first story of new series.
- Have several others in various stages of completion.
- Set up a designated "planner" for outlines and ideas.
- Have a couple of ebook covers ready and waiting.
- Stopped bringing home work from the day job.
- Went on a weekend fishing trip to the coast with DH (We fished off a pier and didn't catch any keepers, but we had a blast!)
New Goals for November
- Finish book 1 of new series.
- Begin writing another story. This will be the next book in the Bryant Station series.
- Continue working on outlines and ideas. Getting a designated "planner" for this has really helped. It's a spiral with lines on one side and grid paper on the back. I skip several blank pages between each idea, giving me room to work on each idea.
- Work on turning down the stress levels at work. This is an ongoing process.
- Get ready for friends and family coming to visit over Thanksgiving holidays. (I've already started stocking up on items I need for the holiday meals. I hate waiting to the last minute to do the grocery shopping. I tend to forget things, and the grocery stores are usually starting to run out of certain items by the weekend before Thanksgiving. And it helps the grocery budget by spreading items out instead of one big purchase.