There are a several things I can check as done for the first quarter.
- Started writing Hank's story (Durant Brothers, book 3).
- Published PROTECTED HEARTS.
- Created and published paperbacks for
- MATED HEARTS.
- PROTECTED HEARTS,
- SURVIVING IVY, and
I still have a few things that I didn't get done.
- I didn't finish writing Hank's story.
- The outlines for Phoenix's story and the next book in the Undead series are not finished.
I got about 10,000 words into Hank's story when I realized I didn't like the story as I had it outlined. I stepped back from the story and pulled out my notes. When I wrote the outline, I deviated from my notes. So I went back and rewrote the outline. The story now works, but it means I'm scrapping what I had originally wrote and am starting over.
So in the 2nd quarter, I'll be writing Hank's story. I will also be working on the outlines for Phoenix's story and book 2 in the Undead series.
For the 2nd quarter, I'm sitting down and breaking down my projects into the tasks that must be done in order to accomplish them. I'm hoping this will help me stay on track better than I did last quarter. I'm also going to rewrite the running list of projects I had planned for 2018 so that I can check off each one as I complete it.