Over the past few days, I've looked over my notes, outlines, and my new calendar book with one thought.
What do I want to accomplish in 2016?
Quit evil day job and go for world domination!!!
(I see several head shaking at me.)
What? I thought it was a good idea.
(The heads continue to shake, along with a few eye rolls thrown in.)
Fine! Just burst my bubble! I can't have any fun around here!!!
Seriously, I plan to make 2016 a fabulous year. I hope to publish at least five books. I don't have any firm publication dates yet, but the list below will give you an idea of what to look for this year. So, in no particular order, here they are:
- Claiming Harley (Bryant Station Curves, Book Six--This is Scott and Harley's story.) I am currently working on this story.
- Untitled (Bryant Station Curves, Book Seven--This is Joy and Theo's story.)
- Untitled (Briary Creek Wolves, Book Two)
- Untitled (Reluctantly Undead, Book Two--Ember's fight for her wolf.)
- Untitled (new untitled series, Book One)
I will continue working on new ideas and outlines throughout the 2016.
I will work at writing more each day than I did in 2015, and tone down the things that distract me from writing.
I want to make positive changes in my life this year. I started working on these things last year, but in 2016 I'm going to push harder to achieve these changes. They will make me a better person and a better writer.
I don't just enjoy writing, I love it!
I want to thank all of you who have supported me, especially my fans. Thank you!
I hope you have a wonderful 2016 too!!!