My 2016 memories:
- Birth of grand baby
- Sold the house
- Moved to a much small place
- Published 2 books and a box set
My 2017 plans:
- More stories for Bryant Station Curves, Reluctantly Undead series, Briary Creek Wolves, Brimstone Heat, and Tangled Fates.
- The final story in Bryant Station Curves, which will be book 9, will be published later this year.
- A new series set in Bryant Station and based on characters you will meet in Surviving Ivy, book 8.
- January: Joy's Forever, book 7 of Bryant Station Curves was released in ebook. The paperback will be out in a few weeks.
I have put together a very ambitious book release schedule. I say it is ambitions because I still work full time at the day job.
I'm excited about the New Year! I've set up a new calendar system to track my writing and goals so that I stay on schedule.
I hope the new year is wonderful for you!