We are just days away from Christmas and the end of 2015. Looking back over the months, I wonder where the year went? It seems like yesterday we were just starting 2015, and now 2016 is looming in front of us.
I looked back at the 2015 goals I wrote in January. I didn't achieve everything I had planned, but I did accomplish several things.
- I wrote and published
- Lauren's Mate, Bryant Station Curves, book 5
- Bailey's Secret, Briary Creek Wolves, book 1
- Chance to Love Again, Tangled Fates, stand-alone
- Wolf for Christmas, Tangled Fates, stand-alone
- I have several outlines at various stages.
- Several ideas are in development.
- I managed to lose 30 pounds.
I am happy with my accomplishments. What were your accomplishments in 2015?