This was a busy and emotional year. DH spent part of the summer in and out of the cardiologist's office and hospital. It was a scary and stressful time, but we made it and things are looking better. The child has a new career that he enjoys. It just takes him away from home weeks at a time, but it is as it should be.
My 2014 GOALS
- Writing Goals
- Start a new series.
- Started the Reluctantly Undead series. Have the first book in the Briary Creek Wolves series coming out in 2015.
- Outline books 5-8 of the Bryant Curves series.
- I have books 5, 6, and 7 in various stages of the outline process.
- Write 4 to 5 books.
- Wrote 3 books (Abby's Heart, Reluctantly Undead, and Saving Courtney).
- Start blogging more.
- This is up and down. It still needs work.
- Health Goals
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- I have worked on incorporating more vegetables into the dishes I cook.
- Cook more chicken and fish.
- I have added more chicken and turkey to my diet, and have increase the amount and kinds of fish in my diet. I need to find new recipes.
Go back to the gym.
- Other Goals
Start doing cross stitch and embroidery again.
- Take more pictures.
- I have taken a lot more pictures, but I have used my phone more than my camera.
- Take a vacation.
- We actually managed to go on two smaller vacations. It was nice.
Decorate for the holidays.
How did your goals for 2014 go? Did you achieve some of them or did some goals get away from you and remain undone?