- Cards, cards, and more cards
- Stuffed Teddy bears -- I have a small collection of stuffed animals that I've been given over the years. One of my favorites is the gorilla wearing shorts covered with hearts.
- Chocolate candy -- Always a nice surprise.
- Flowers -- My cats think the flowers are for them. The last time I got flowers, the next morning, I found several scattered across the kitchen floor. One, if not both, of the kitties had climbed to the vase and pulled out the flowers. For the remaining time I had the flowers, I locked them in the bathroom when I was left the house and when we went to bed.
- Construction paper hearts -- Do you remember making these in school?
- Special handwritten notes -- Special thoughts are always cherished.
Friday, February 14, 2014
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.